- 12 December, 2019
- Patients and the Public
The 2018/19 Patient and Public Survey was undertaken on behalf of the GDC by Ipsos MORI. The research comprised a survey, in-depth interviews and a deliberative workshop.
The objectives of the research were to:
- track how opinions may have changed against a set of baseline questions that were asked in the previous surveys
- capture and compare public and patient awareness and perceptions of the GDC, its performance and impact in fulfilling its regulatory roles and responsibilities
- obtain public and patient insight into key policy initiatives being developed by the GDC
- test public views and understanding of topical or current issues in dentistry/dental regulation
- identify emerging policy issues that are relevant to the GDC.
Further research outputs
In April 2011, the independent market research organisation ComRes carried out a survey of the public and patients in the ...
The 2012 Annual Patient and Public Survey, was carried out by Ipsos MORI. The quantitative survey took place in August ...