Annual registration reports
Our annual registration reports provide a snapshot of statistical data on the registration of dentists and dental care professionals from the GDC Registers over a full year, including:
- the total number of dental professionals by title
- the equality and diversity profile of the Registers
- annual statistics relating to additions and removals, and the categories of those changes.
Annual Fitness to Practise statistical report
Our annual Fitness to Practise (FtP) statistical reports provide a quantitative picture of fitness to practise over a full year, including:
- Fitness to practise case volumes by stage
- Sources and types of concerns
- Fitness to practise ‘considerations’ profiles
Monthly registration reports
Our monthly registrant reports give details about professionals on our registers, including:
- total number of registrants
- types of registrants - including breakdown by England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland by the registered address
- numbers of dentists on specialist lists.
Please note, these reports provide a snapshot of the register on the date they were published. Due to constant updates, additions, and removals, register numbers change on a daily basis.
From September 2020, monthly registration reports will be published on the 15th of each month to enable a like-for-like comparison. Should the 15th fall outside of normal working hours, reports will be published on the next working day.