Welcome to your student professionalism resource area
Your professionalism and the way you meet the standards expected of you is a central part of providing excellent patient care and effective team working.
Here you can find information about:
- what it means to be a dental professional and the standards you need to meet before you register.
- why these standards are important for patients and for you.
- what things may affect you on your course and your GDC application.
- the help and support available.
- GDC guidance documents.
- support materials, tips and practical examples of professionalism in training.