This report summarises panel members’ views on how frequently oral health reviews are typically scheduled.
The 2018/19 Patient and Public Survey was undertaken on behalf of the GDC by Ipsos MORI. The research comprised a survey, in-depth interviews and a deliberative workshop.
The objectives of the research were to:
- track how opinions may have changed against a set of baseline questions that were asked in the previous surveys
- capture and compare public and patient awareness and perceptions of the GDC, its performance and impact in fulfilling its regulatory roles and responsibilities
- obtain public and patient insight into key policy initiatives being developed by the GDC
- test public views and understanding of topical or current issues in dentistry/dental regulation
- identify emerging policy issues that are relevant to the GDC.
What to read next…
The Patient and Public Survey 2017 provides valuable insights into patients' and the public's awareness and perceptions of the GDC....
The 2013 Annual Patient and Public Survey, was carried out by the Independent research agency Ipsos MORI on behalf of ...