29 November 2012
GDC Council Meeting – Thursday 6 December 2012
The next meeting of the General Dental Council (GDC) will take place on Thursday 6 December 2012 at 10:30am at 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8DQ.
Key items to be considered at the December meeting include:
• The Council will be asked to approve the Indicative Outcomes Guidance for the Investigating Committee.
• The Council will be asked to consider the Pre-Registration scoping report.
• The Council will be asked to consider and approve the Communications Engagement Strategy.
Questions from members of the public should be put in writing to the Council Secretary (email@example.com or 37 Wimpole Street, London W1G 8DQ), to be received no later than 5pm on Monday 3 December 2012. Written responses will be provided to members of the public on the day or will be sent within 7 working days and posted on the website.
The agenda and papers will be available on our website www.gdc-uk.org a week ahead of the meeting.
Notes to editors:
• Please direct any media questions for Chief Executive and Registrar, Evlynne Gilvarry through the press office.
• If you would like to attend the meeting please get in touch with the press office before hand to ensure space is available.
• Like all regulators and other public bodies, a limited number of sensitive items may need to be considered confidentially. These are kept to a minimum and are items which, if disclosed, could impact on the GDC’s ability to regulate the dental team and protect patients. Members of the press and public will be asked to leave the meeting when the council considers these items.